-“I have no special talents. I’m only passionately curious”
-“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will”.
– “I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong”.
– “I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best”.
– “I am still far from being what I want to be, but with God’s help I shall succeed”.
– “I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best”.
– “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be”.
– “I can, therefore I am”.
– “I’m nobody, who are you ?”.